Error on page
Jun 27, 2010

Choices

"The right move today may not be the right move tommorow. The best solution in the past is not the best solution in the present." A quote taken by a wise old man I know.

True indeed, he also mentioned something afterwards that I disagree, but he has a point. "Why plan for the future when we live in the present."

Another quote from someone I know. "If you can do work, but you can't talk, you have no future. But if you can talk, but can't do work, you can climb mountains." He was refering to something at that moment when he said that because he wasn't in a good mood.

It is strange, how 2 people of diffrent personalities can come together and work peacefully but another 2 with simmiliar personalities can't understand each other.

I used to do many things I don't do now. Used to like things I can't be bothered about now. All we ever wanted is for others to trust us. Am I right? If we break down every little thing we do, and break it down even futher, we need others to survive. And that, is the most basic thing that I don't have to mention.

Why do we go to school? To find a job, then to earn money, then we can enjoy life/continue living. Why was money created? To make things easier for exchange, thus, reducing confusion. How do we earn money? By working for someone else, investing, scandal, robbing. Let me break things down individually and see their simmilarities.

By working for someone else, the first step is to get that position. How? through paper qualification/working experience. Next, to secure the job, we need to do what we are "suppose" to do. All these steps are to gain trust from you employer.

Investment? To me, because I know little about it, it is to gain trust from the investor, so they could pour in resources. And the investor must also trust the investment by reports given. So, I conclude, it is about trust again.

Scandal, is to cheat and con with what ever methods you have. In other words, gaining trust from others but means of lying.

Robbing? In the past, it is to convey that you are superior and is capable of harming the other party. Thus, threatening them to surrender their valuables. Now, as said before, "The best solution in the past is not the best solution now." It is not to prove that you are superior but to show that you are threatening. And getting what they want.

So my conclusion. We rely on others to survive, and need to understand them. In the world which madness is spreading, peace can still be formed if we are able to convey the right message, to the right people, at the right place, in the correct ceremony. We live in a place where trust in others is important. Misusing it will lead to war, and will destroy the peace we could have, and should have.

God5:02 PM

--- Thinkin' back ---


ShoutMix chat widget
Profile
Name : Kenneth
Country : Singapore (and I am proud of it)
School : NYP(Biomedical Engineering and I am proud of it)

My Friends
Wen Da Jackie Jordan